Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Great period, could have easily been 2-3 zip. Gotta keep that intensity going boys.

Also I don't know if I've ever seen a guy get more breakaways than Stromer and not score except maybe carl haglin lol

Holtbyisms

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Anybody else catch iorio in the runway before the game signing autographs so he could be the last to touch the ice before they closed the door lol I'm opposite that corner but looked like him.

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
Christ, the way Nelson's ripping into the team (and top line) in his presser, you'd think they lost 10-0. They didn't have their absolute best game despite the score but man.
I'd guess he's sending a message with where they are headed in a couple hours. The effort tonight in that building would probably have resulted in 5-2 the other way. Also pretty smart to fly tonight and get adjusted asap. I think CV flies out tomorrow morning, while Hershey will be on Cali time. Gotta win 1, ideally 2, to come back with a shot.

Holtbyisms

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
I'd guess he's sending a message with where they are headed in a couple hours. The effort tonight in that building would probably have resulted in 5-2 the other way. Also pretty smart to fly tonight and get adjusted asap. I think CV flies out tomorrow morning, while Hershey will be on Cali time. Gotta win 1, ideally 2, to come back with a shot.
I think they win 1 we're in serious trouble and will need some luck. We win 2 and it's going to be tough for Coachella to come into that arena with our fans and win 2 in a row to close us out.

Reactions: swansonsays

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
IMG_9320.jpeg

ROARRRRR

Holtbyisms

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Shep with a nice bounce back game. Had a few great saves that kept them in it. Go out and take care of business in Cali
Agreed, I'm super critical of him, usually deservedly so...but he was in it tonight from puck drop. First goal was a little rough but second wasn't his fault. Crowd was definitely a factor tonight too. Thought after that Huntington goal we got into driedger head a little and the team responded to us. Let's steal two and close it out at home boys.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
yo what the actual hell was up with pulling shep super early in the 1st? that shit seems wack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad