Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
They said on the broadcast they need to go back and look, but the forwards were definitely correct. Mitchell mentioned maybe a spelling error?? If that’s truly what it was Bylsma is a f***ing loser.

Firebirds have had 3-4 absolute charging penalties completely uncalled already. This is going to be a hostile environment

Reactions: Holtbyisms

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Man, my O's lost 4-2 to the Yanks, Panthers down 4-2 in the 3rd to the Oilers and Bears down 0-2 early in this one. Not a good sports day for the teams I root for!

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Nelson better get in the ear of these referees about Dube or he’ll be the next one added to the injury list. I know he’s tiny but it’s obvious they are hitting him up high towards his head.

A 2 min penalty for Illegal lineup on the Bears?! What exactly happened?
No one knows. Broadcasters said the forwards were definitely correct. One mentioned maybe a misspelling of a name? Bylsma called the refs over and complained about it

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Nelson better get in the ear of these referees about Dube or he’ll be the next one added to the injury list. I know he’s tiny but it’s obvious they are hitting him up high towards his head.

No one knows. Broadcasters said the forwards were definitely correct. One mentioned maybe a misspelling of a name? Bylsma called the refs over and complained about it
Strange penalty. That usually is something you might see in Beer League! Kind of lame to call it after the game has already started. In Beer League, once the game starts you can't call something like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad