Proposal: Hearing He'd Been Traded, Gallagher's Biggest Fan Kreider Eyes Out: MTL + NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
I don’t love the Kreider contract but I like the Gallagher contract even less. I think Kreider has better odds of maintaining his current level for longer just based on his build and fitness level. If you told me Gallagher AAV was a bit less and a couple years shorter then I might’ve been interested. I could see Gallagher’s future trajectory being problematic similar to a guy like Callahan.
Going to end up on LTIR most likely unless something changes with the CBA

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Umm, no
upload_2021-10-18_9-15-58.jpeg

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
As a Habs fan, I obviously love Gallagher, but I think Kreider offers more at this point as a player, especially in the size department. I think NYR declines for that reason.

It would also be very weird to have Price and Kreider on the same team. Reminds me a bit of when the Oilers traded for Brandon Manning less than a year after he injured McDavid.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
As a Habs fan, I obviously love Gallagher, but I think Kreider offers more at this point as a player, especially in the size department. I think NYR declines for that reason.

It would also be very weird to have Price and Kreider on the same team. Reminds me a bit of when the Oilers traded for Brandon Manning less than a year after he injured McDavid.
Maybe Price would understand that it was actually the Habs player's fault, like most of us can easily see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad