Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
Fanatics sucks but I don’t get it, one photo of a jersey with a rip in it with no context.

And Ik it’s just practice jerseys but the new “Property of” in the graphic is tacky and cringy, and the random shoulder fill-in looks stupid too.
That stuff has been happening regularly in every other sport Fanatics has dipped their fingers into. It's been a running joke for years, what they make is garbage. It's not just one photo, but one of many.

Reactions: Iggys Dome

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
$425 for an official made in Canada Jersey
Ooooooofffffff

Made in Canada in USD. Damn that’s steep.
$200 premium for a different shoulder material and a hologram
Weren't the Rebok On Ice jerseys in the 300s/400s as well?

The On ice jerseys aren't going to be something the Majority of the NHL fanbase buys and they will Default to the Premium tier they have been buying for the past few years. But there are a ton of Jersey Collectors who have been asking for a more true to on ice product for years, and this is aimed towards them.

Reactions: SirJW

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
When does Utah announce their name and/or logo.
I assume the 5 name vote has concluded.

I assume they announce the name and logo at the same time.
Washington in the NFL went by Washington Football Team (WFT) for a couple of seasons and when they changed to the Washington Commanders, many fans wish they were WFT again lol

I wonder if they just end up keeping Utah HC, I know they said they wouldn't but I wouldn't be surprised if it's considered

Reactions: SirJW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad