Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
It's truly incomprehensible how dogshit pretty much everything Fanatics branded is. I have a handful of the Locker Room 'Authentic pro' apparel items (the clothing NHL players wear around the rink and under their gear) and they're passable at best. for the price, it's awful value for quality you get.

everything else ive bought Fanatics branded was returned immediately or thrown out/given away. just don't get how it was allowed to happen.

Majestic made good MLB jerseys and apparel, sucks that Fanatics acquired them and ruined that brand too.

NHL needs to somehow break the deal and find someone else.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
I hope there is so much blowback from MLB and NHL fans that either Fanatics does something about it or the leagues push Fanatics to manufacture the items as similar to their predecessors. Looking at the pictures over and over of the material, lettering and numbering, and the pressed on cresting over embroidering just makes me shake my head in disgust. Like...how lazy and cheap can you be when manufacturing the official wear for multi-billion dollar sporting enterprises.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Where are people buying Adidas Jerseys these days? Everything on NHL.com is already Fanatics, I want Van Black Skate before they go to shit

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Where are people buying Adidas Jerseys these days? Everything on NHL.com is already Fanatics, I want Van Black Skate before they go to shit

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Bought an Adidas authentic player jersey with fight strap last week for $125 cdn.
Was thinking of getting a second jersey at that price.
We are lucky as jets fans - more sales compared to Canucks leafs etc cause the demand isn’t as large.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
For that one specifically: https://vanbase.ca/collections/adult-jerseys

I generally try to go through team stores anyway even if I'm going to have to pay more for shipping. MUCH better quality control than going through Fanatics.

I picked one of those up and a Kachina Yotes when they first came back, probably my 2 favorite designs in the league right now.

Reactions: Mad Dog Tannen

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
For that one specifically: https://vanbase.ca/collections/adult-jerseys

I generally try to go through team stores anyway even if I'm going to have to pay more for shipping. MUCH better quality control than going through Fanatics.

I picked one of those up and a Kachina Yotes when they first came back, probably my 2 favorite designs in the league right now.
Sad Vancouver jersey prices are cheaper than Winnipeg jets team store. That ownership - gouging the fan base in every possible way - then upset when they stop paying.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Sad Vancouver jersey prices are cheaper than Winnipeg jets team store. That ownership - gouging the fan base in every possible way - then upset when they stop paying.
Winnipeg looks like they're right in line with Carolina pro shop price wise. Oddly the other Adidas one that I've been looking into (Sens 2D logo black) is going on their team store for just a hair over what the Fanatics stuff is going for either on the Jets team store or the Canes team store.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Winnipeg looks like they're right in line with Carolina pro shop price wise. Oddly the other Adidas one that I've been looking into (Sens 2D logo black) is going on their team store for just a hair over what the Fanatics stuff is going for either on the Jets team store or the Canes team store.
I’m bought a Tkachuk black Adidas last week at a game, authentic with fighting strap for $125 cdn, they did say it was a game day sale, maybe check back on game days to see if they run it again.

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
Don't know if it's been mentioned already but according to this video NHL "owns a piece of Fanatics" which may be why they the company has a monopoly on making the league's jerseys?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad