Post-Game Talk: He’s such a Bouche

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Hughes who?

Bouchard > Hughes easy. Ones a wimp that wilts with physicality and needs to make 5 spins before making a play.

The other is the elite hockey sense Bouchard that gets it done with his version and subtle moments and the best clapper in the League.
Hughes is weird. He's obviously super skilled, but he looked physically overwhelmed today. He bailed on a fee plays to avoid hits. I wonder if he is hurt too.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
I shall have happy dreams filled with Bouchard piling goals into the net.

Glad I turned this on in the third. Happy times. Enjoy the win friends!!!

Injured Drai might be better than healthy Drai.

I don’t know what to do with the rest of the lines though. I couldn’t see any chemistry.

I also don’t think Perry saw a shift in OT. Wonder if the coach has had enough

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Skinner has let in 5 stinkers this series already where it had nothing to do with team defense in front of him.

That Zadorov goal was the worst. The first one he didn't even bother moving to EPs side.
that's how it goes... if they get in a rhythm, the defense plays the right way you don't get those kooky shots and bounces and Skinner can become a brick wall

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Hughes is weird. He's obviously super skilled, but he looked physically overwhelmed today. He bailed on a fee plays to avoid hits. I wonder if he is hurt too.
The physicality of the playoffs is stifling him. In the regular season he easily makes 2 or 3 wow plays from the blue line in. But that’s no so easy nursing bruised ribs.

tiger_80

Apr 11, 2007
its just more of the regular season really though.
If Oilers are to go all the way, at this rate its almost guaranteed McDavid will beat the record for most assissts in a playoffs-run, Gretzky had 31, McDavid already has 15 in 7 games.
I am not complaining. it's just a strange pattern. Hyman's scoring doubled for all intents and purposes. And McDavid's went down after a record season last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad