TV: HBO's The Night Of

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Interesting. Maybe theres a tie in with Daune or Trevor coming back and throwing out slurs or something which sets him off?

I think she set him off. She seemed to be playing with him from the beginning and was quite messed up herself. She states you do this or I'll turn you in for stabbing me, something to that extent. Maybe she used a racial insult as we know that's a hot point for him. Again we have the lack of blood on him ever for the initial hand sound so who knows.

As far as taking a plea, the show seems to indicate he blacked out.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
We see Naz starting to remember, therefore he didn't remember killing her, if he did. We're supposed to think that he didn't get blood all over him, but if he did he was aware enough to wash it off, but then go down stairs and go to sleep?

When he saw the body he freaked and ran away. There's no way he wouldn't have reacted the same way right after he did it regardless of how many drugs he took if he was aware enough to wash up.

The drugs didn't make him some super bad ass, prison kinda did.

JMO of course.

ghostnights

Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton
I think the racist comments triggered him to black out and act violently like he did the two times previous . No remorse . He is the killer . Book it.

Olvast

Sep 12, 2011
I think the racist comments triggered him to black out and act violently like he did the two times previous . No remorse . He is the killer . Book it.

Wouldn't that cause more of a spontaneous combustion? Would be weird if he snapped like three hours after the racial comment, at a totally different person.

He might be the killer, but that sounds like a stretch.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Just remembered that Nas went to confront Trevor(?) and Duane Reade after they started saying racist **** to him on the street before he entered Andrea's house, and Andrea stopped him.

She saw what happens to Nas when someone says stereotypical racist **** to him.

Would she make that mistake?

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Just remembered that Nas went to confront Trevor(?) and Duane Reade after they started saying racist **** to him on the street before he entered Andrea's house, and Andrea stopped him.

She saw what happens to Nas when someone says stereotypical racist **** to him.

Would she make that mistake?

Well it felt to me from the beginning she wanted to commit suicide but maybe couldn't bring herself to do it.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I think he gets out and he show will show you how people are treated once out of prison for a violent crime even if they are found innocent. I think you'll see him go back to school, get treated like **** and fall into some sort of crime. They might show him trying to get a job too but can't because he's so recognizable/ has hand tats

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Thought that was completely anti-climatic and the show really took a nosedive in the second half. It really suffered from the limited run. There are things that absolutely needed to be fleshed out more. Duane Reade is conveniently in jail. All of a sudden Box finds a smoking gun and convinces the prosecutor to not retry in the span of one episode. Really poor pacing after a pretty good setup. I'm disappointed.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I like how they go with the recording of Chandra kissing Nas and ignore the one of her pulling drugs out of her snatch.

That ending almost makes me feel cheated out of the 9 hours I devoted to watching it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad