HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
The feed the chickens saying in regards to rebound opportunities means that Jones was sending tons of rebounds out into the slot, the analogy is that when you throw chicken feed out to chickens (leafs) there's a tons of feed being thrown out (rebounds) and the chickens swarm over it. Basically he's saying jump on those opportunities and gobble up those juicy rebounds like chickens feeding.

That's my interpretation.

wulfio*

lets count how many more people answer the feed the chickens question.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
lets count how many more people answer the feed the chickens question.

No, we need to go deeper.

What would Freud say about the chicken analogy? Is Carlyle subconsciously airing suppressed sexuality?

Perhaps we can observe the chicken analogy within a post-positivist framework and surmise that we cannot be entirely sure who or what the chickens are, nor what the feed truly is. Is it shots? Rebounds? Are the Leafs the Chickens?

Our conjecture as to how "feed the chickens" relates to the leafs is incomplete and based on information that is influenced by our own experiences and internal discourses.

Suffice to say, "feed the ****ing chickens" remains one of the most mysterious analogies of our time. A riddle for the generation. I foresee much analysis to come on this subject.

BayStreetBullies*

What would Freud say about the chicken analogy? Is Carlyle subconsciously airing suppressed sexuality?

Perhaps we can observe the chicken analogy within a post-positivist framework and surmise that we cannot be entirely sure who or what the chickens are, nor what the feed truly is. Is it shots? Rebounds? Are the Leafs the Chickens?

Our conjecture as to how "feed the chickens" relates to the leafs is incomplete and based on information that is influenced by our own experiences and internal discourses.

Suffice to say, "feed the ****ing chickens" remains one of the most mysterious analogies of our time. A riddle for the generation. I foresee much analysis to come on this subject.

IMO, I think he just meant "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
IMO, I think he just meant "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

KY6s5jn.jpg

Breathtaking

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
"Feed The ****in Chickens" Toronto Maple Leafs 2014 Playoff motto and theme. Photoshop guys start getting on it. Burn the Boats is so 2013.

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena

Sometimes a chicken is just a chicken.

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
The Wings are such a boring team. Totally uninterested in any part of their portion of the series so far. Babcock was decent, and the Tatar part was probably the funniest and best part of the whole episode for the Wings.

Loved Lupes, Phaneuf was pretty good in the episode.

I want to see more Kessel though!!! You almost see a little personality in the "christmas party singles" scene. I want more.

And man, stupid redux of the playoffs. I get it, it's good television and makes for a much more compelling, but as a Leafs fan, I've heard it entirely too much lol.

Randy Carlyle was good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad