HBO Parts 1 & 2 Discussion - *SPOILERS* All 24/7 Talk Here

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I actually liked episode one. Can't wait for part 2, specifically some kessel and kadri stuff. Lupul is a beaut, glad I got his jersey last year, hope he becomes captain eventually.

If the rumours of Dion extending for 7 years are true, then there's no chance. Also, do you really want a guy who plays 50-60 games a year to be captain?

HockeyThoughts

Delivering The Truth
Jul 23, 2007
Mississauga
I loved the episode. I love hockey. I love seeing and hearing from different NHL players whether they are Toronto Maple Leaf players or not. But having the Leafs featured in half the episode was just the cherry on top. Segments devoted to some of my very favorite players like Dion Phaneuf and Joffrey Lupul was ****ing fantastic! It was also great seeing how Mike Babcock and Randy Carlyle operate among their players and how they coach when in the heat of the moment.

Personally, I would watch a Maple Leaf series religiously. Something like Oil Spill here in Toronto would likely achieve some very high ratings and help to breed interest in a team that takes a lot of often unwarranted media heat.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
5gqxt.gif

southpaw24

Dec 3, 2005
Owen Sound, ON
if someone who watched on hbo last night is watching on sportsnet tonight let us know if they cut stuff out. i wanna know if rogers is bending us over

JimmyPower

Apr 25, 2007
Is the uncensored version being played at a later time or possibly on a different channel/website?

Mindrust

Feb 28, 2013
I loved every second of the episode. Even the Wings parts. They've done a brilliant job on forging a story out of all those games and the events surrounding them.

Is the uncensored version being played at a later time or possibly on a different channel/website?

There's a youtube link a few pages back.

JMcLeaf

"24/7 will air in its entirety immediately following nfl"

still annoying though lol. taking forever!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Funny how this week they had Phaneuf's suspension to talk about, and next week they'll have Clarkson's to talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad