GDT: Hawks @ wings preseason game 2 (internet and radio)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks' "prospects" played more like "suspects"....Easy cuts cinibg..not ready or never will be..got handled by more experienced Detroit team ..
When Austin Strand is your best player among tge skaters and Soda got barrage and got no offebsive supoirt for Hawks other best ojayer..thecrest of rge team proved they are not NHL ready or may member be...

No offebse..no threat..Kids did nothing..

Oh yeah..T.J.Brode our experienced "vet" made 2 turniverscon1 shift within seconds of each other..he stunk too.

Good thing this in no way represents the team Hawjsxactualky will ice for the season.

And Look..2 pre-season games,Nazar fails to drive his libe..Reichek did nothing too..so he cannot drove a kibe fron tgecwi g ...Nszar supoisedcto bebpjaymaker but set up little to get his wingers goid chances...And the best thing about Lardisvischus shot which if neither Reichel nor Nazar can set him up=goes to waste.
Ugh...

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
I think there is a not insignificant chance he makes the team.
Could be. He played the right side last year but was playing the left side today. So we’d have Korchinski, Allan, EDM and Kaiser all competing for one spot in the lineup. I don’t know, I think Davidson signed one vet too many in free agency causing a logjam.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
I thought Reichel had some jump, but no support. The team chemistry was atrocious which is no surprise.

Jump, yes. But seems to me he's making all these quick little moves in traffic because he can't use his body & battle to keep the puck against the average NHL'er. Still looks kinda weak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad