GDT: Hawks @ Knights at 5pm CT on NBCSCH - Sphere We Go Again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Agreed. Getting a guy like Foligno on that line is huge for him. Kurashev’s skill/motor combo is a good fit with him too

Folingo is the key. I think Bedard would be fine with Kurashev, Reichel or even Tyler Johnson. A big body who can keep up and can bang bodies with the ops and dig the puck out the corners was so needed.

MTU34

Oct 6, 2020
Folingo is the key. I think Bedard would be fine with Kurashev, Reichel or even Tyler Johnson. A big body who can keep up and can bang bodies with the ops and dig the puck out the corners was so needed.
Oh Foligno is absolutely the key. I’ve been wanting him or Perry up there for awhile. Kurashev is no slouch as a forechecker/puck winner though. Might not be big but he has a great motor

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Oh Foligno is absolutely the key. I’ve been wanting him or Perry up there for awhile. Kurashev is no slouch as a forechecker/puck winner though. Might not be big but he has a great motor
Obviously, Luke keeps his eye on this board. ;)

AA being a healthy scratch smells like LuRich discipline he's not sharing.
No doubt about that in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad