Barrie Pachal
Bean Hanley

Wolf
Vladar

Injured: Rooney Sharangovich

Reactions: Larmer83

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015
Can't be having Allan as the designated 7thD.

Call up Phillips if that's what you want.

Also why is Donato sitting when AA and Anderson have clearly been inferior?
Wasn’t Allan playing both sides last year? I suspect Brodie will get hurt soon so Allan will be playing more as the season goes along. I hope.

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Wasn’t Allan playing both sides last year? I suspect Brodie will get hurt soon so Allan will be playing more as the season goes along. I hope.

Allan and his skillset seems like the kind of guy who could play both sides. I would love to see him get a chance to play with Vlasic because if one of those two could play on their off side, I could see that being a lockdown pairing.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
It's weird they kept Allan on the roster to play him 10 minutes and then sit three straight games. I imagine he'll be in Rockford after the road trip. They should have just kept Phillips around as a 7th DMan rather than run him through Waivers.

Reactions: GIADF

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Donato has been one of Hawks better forwards. He should be in. Seems Luke doesn't reward all players who have earned another start. WTF has boring Joey done besides dump the puck in and go to the bench .... and when given a chance in OT leave his man wide open causing a loss? Donato hustles, he has one of the better shots on the team, plays a 2-way game and has some creation in his game..

Reactions: statswatcher

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Can someone who knows how I can watch this game message me. I mean, I know "how," but I'm looking for the best way, if you know what I mean.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I’m still on the xfinity free trial of league pass. I think it goes until end of October if I recall from past years. Hopefully they sort it out with CHSN by then.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
I’m still on the xfinity free trial of league pass. I think it goes until end of October if I recall from past years. Hopefully they sort it out with CHSN by then.
I just looked this up it looks like its good until the 18th.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad