Hawks, Bulls, & Sox new channel is Chicago Sports Network (CHSN)

Crow

May 19, 2014
Directv stream app fails to perform constantly on my newest model fire stick 4k. Good luck rewinding, fast forwarding, or even pausing.

Stream itself is good quality.
FWIW this was remedied by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Not sure why that would matter but it did.

Don’t mind DIRECTV much. Now I’m paying about $128 a month where I was paying $72 or something though. So that sucks. I do get nhl network and a bunch of blacked out regional channels though. I can cut out $17 of the difference and drop nhl network and the regional channels. I’m not sure if I will. I really like having nhl network. Might just keep it for the season and turn it off when it’s over. Off season isn’t very long though. I also get cubs games, which I’m not a fan of. That might matter to some.

Last edited:

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
who within hawks is responsible for the chsn debacle...how are they not on youtube tv and comcast again, at least have a dtc option...gold standard of nhl to this in 10 years lol

Last edited:

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hawks and Bulls merch was on my shopping list for both Christmas and birthdays this season, but if this crappy channel isn’t on Xfinity by puck drop tomorrow then I’m not spending a dime on them this season.

Illini and ECHL Bison’s gain.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
It's hard to overstate how bad it is going to look for all parties if there is not a deal in place before the puck drops tomorrow. I better wake up to hear they figured something out with Xfinity at 4 am.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad