Value of: Hanifin to Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
Cowan has 15 points through 6 games in the OHL as an 18 year old.

Robertson has 2 less points than the Flames best prospect Zary at the same age in the same league.

Niemela would be the 2nd highest scoring DMan on the Wranglers while being the youngest D on the team.

Like I said before. No team is giving up a top 5-10 pick or prospect for a pending UFA.
Cowan is 5th in scoring on his team.

Robertson is a minor league superstar at best. He's lucky if he's 5'9 and gets crushed in the NHL because he can't handle the pu k with his head up. He's 22 and accomplished nothing as a pro.

Niemela has 5 AHL points in his life and you are touting his AHL scoring?

Are you messing with me? Is this some sort of Leafs fan meme?

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Does Tanev have anything left in the tank?

I have always wanted him to be a partner for Reilly.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I meant Cowen as the Leafs leafs pick I didn't like but yeah I'd prefer another prospect than him. He was a reach where he was picked. 1st + Cowen likely gets beat

I think you need to take time to learn more about the player, but you can't convince everyone. Cowan is as legit as any other prospect drafted in the first round.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
considering our needs and cost to acquire, Tanev is my #1 target, Zads #2 and Hanifin #3 either way I expect us to be calling the flames quite a bit over the next while.
I wonder what Dube and Tanev would cost?
does 1st+Cowan+Robertson+Domi move the needle?

Bond

May 10, 2012
considering our needs and cost to acquire, Tanev is my #1 target, Zads #2 and Hanifin #3 either way I expect us to be calling the flames quite a bit over the next while.
I wonder what Dube and Tanev would cost?
does 1st+Cowan+Robertson+Domi move the needle?
I’d do that but I’m ready to turn the page on Dube lol

Reactions: Deadly Dogma

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
Not a chance I am dealing any top prospects for rental Hanifan. Let someone else do that.

Tanev should not be worth as much, so I would be interested in him. Not the player he was 3 years ago.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Bond

May 10, 2012
Lol for a #2 elite skating d. I know the guy ran over your dog but that’s an embarrassing return.
He isn't wrong. This is basically Bouwmeester 2.0 and he was dealt for a 1st and b prospects. I'd rather the Flames take a swing on a younger player than a late 1st. Maybe they can luck into a Forsberg/Suzuki return.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Cowan is 5th in scoring on his team.

Robertson is a minor league superstar at best. He's lucky if he's 5'9 and gets crushed in the NHL because he can't handle the pu k with his head up. He's 22 and accomplished nothing as a pro.

Niemela has 5 AHL points in his life and you are touting his AHL scoring?

Are you messing with me? Is this some sort of Leafs fan meme?
If you’re gonna stat watch, at least do it right.

Cowan is 5th in team scoring, but he’s played 6 games vs everyone else at 11. He’s #1 in points per game, and anyone who actually watches the Knights this year knows that he’s their top player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad