Value of: Hanifin to Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
question is, even at 50% will we have enough accrued cap space to fit him at the deadline?
plus Bert and Domi don't seem to be able to keep up with the top 6 so we need a legit top 6 winger with decent IQ, I fig we can put Knies in the top 6 but we will still need 1 more guy. In a perfect world Kane is 100% and does a sweetheart 1 yr deal with us AND we could add a D man like Hanifin at the deadline

Bond

May 10, 2012
Except the player himself called for media availability to say it was true.
I think his agent is working both sides in a good way. Flames have a number they are comfortable and have offered him contract that would still let him get traded even if he wants out or he gets traded to a team he wants to sign with and has some clear salary expectations.
I don't think he goes as a rental if he gets traded

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
The question would be Nylander or Hanifin and the way Nylander is playing right now I am not sure that makes them a better team. More balanced, but not better IMO

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I’d rather trade for Zadorov for what it would cost… with that said, what’s the cost on Zadorov? Ideally with retention.

Reactions: Ciao

Bond

May 10, 2012
I’d rather trade for Zadorov for what it would cost… with that said, what’s the cost on Zadorov? Ideally with retention.
No clue. He is the type of dman that some GM will overpay for. Same with Tanev. I'd hold otu for a 1st and reassess at the deadline. He'd get at least a second then

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
I mean you're not getting Bedard for him...

Nylander is far and away the better player as well.
When did the Leafs get Bedard? Weird.

You didn't list Nylander. What is his contract going to look like? Are you offering him 1 for one?

That is the opposite of what you were saying.
What do you mean?

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
When did the Leafs get Bedard? Weird.

You didn't list Nylander. What is his contract going to look like? Are you offering him 1 for one?

What do you mean?
You made the claim that anything the Leafs have of value was off limits. Then a poster listed players and picks of value, to which you replied that it was what you were saying. However, your post was that those assets were off limits.

Bond

May 10, 2012
You made the claim that anything the Leafs have of value was off limits. Then a poster listed players and picks of value, to which you replied that it was what you were saying. However, your post was that those assets were off limits.
The only decent thing on that list is a 1st and maybe Minten but I didn't like that pick for the Leafs

HC7

May 2, 2018
The only decent thing on that list is a 1st and maybe Minten but I didn't like that pick for the Leafs
Cowan has 15 points through 6 games in the OHL as an 18 year old.

Robertson has 2 less points than the Flames best prospect Zary at the same age in the same league.

Niemela would be the 2nd highest scoring DMan on the Wranglers while being the youngest D on the team.

Like I said before. No team is giving up a top 5-10 pick or prospect for a pending UFA.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Cowan has 15 points through 6 games in the OHL as an 18 year old.

Robertson has 2 less points than the Flames best prospect Zary at the same age in the same league.

Niemela would be the 2nd highest scoring DMan on the Wranglers while being the youngest D on the team.

Like I said before. No team is giving up a top 5-10 pick or prospect for a pending UFA.
I am not expecting a top 10 pick for Hanifin. 1st + the best prospect they can get or a younger forward that is struggling a bit. I think they can do better than ones you listed. Jarnkrok, McCabe, and Timmins are dumb to add into the mix lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad