Value of: Hampus Lindholm &/or Rickard Rakell Auction!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

Post your best offer(s).

I feel like both of them to the Blues would be interesting... but idk that the blues feel confident enough even with Rakell + Lindholm to put that package on the table

Id assume it starts with Neighbors/bolduc + 1st, add a 2nd + B-B+ prospect + scandella, retain on lindholm if needed

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I feel like both of them to the Blues would be interesting... but idk that the blues feel confident enough even with Rakell + Lindholm to put that package on the table

Id assume it starts with Neighbors/bolduc + 1st, add a 2nd + B-B+ prospect + scandella, retain on lindholm if needed
Rakell doesn't make sense for the Blues.

Personally I have no interest in Lindholm as a pure rental, and FWIW the org generally steers clear of pure rentals.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Rakell doesn't make sense for the Blues.

Personally I have no interest in Lindholm as a pure rental, and FWIW the org generally steers clear of pure rentals.
I think the ducks have allowed teams to talk extension as part of the deal (supposdly boston has been on that)

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
But what can FLorida offer us

Denisenko + 2023 1st?

I assume you are aiming at lindholm not rakell , as your forward core looks pretty stacked
I was thinking for both since we can use another RW player. But I remembered you guys retained on Manson already. It would be tough to fit both guys under the cap. As far as trade chips many of our top prospects as well as future picks would be on the table for sure.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I was thinking for both since we can use another RW player. But I remembered you guys retained on Manson already. It would be tough to fit both guys under the cap. As far as trade chips many of our top prospects as well as future picks would be on the table for sure.
Oh lol man if you guys added lindholm + rakell somehow... that would be disgusting line up. I mean its already disgusting line up... but that would boil it over doesnt really look like you guys have much cap dumps either

Quack Shot

Nov 14, 2010
SoCal

I think you can retain on 3 players at a time. I’d imagine we will if so.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I think the ducks have allowed teams to talk extension as part of the deal (supposdly boston has been on that)
Fair enough, but then the acquisition cost would have to go up significantly, no?

Lindholm is a great player, would love to have him. Frankly tho, I'm not sure the Blues would be willing to offer not only the assets necessary to acquire him via trade, but also the contract he deserves. Parayko signed long term $6.5 mill, Faulk signed long term $6.5 mill, Krug signed long term $6.5 mill...

Crazier things have happened, but I just don't see it happening. Just my two cents.

I know he has the NTC, but I do wonder about Fowler. Think he could be a better fit even tho he's a lesser player (if that makes sense).

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Fair enough, but then the acquisition cost would have to go up significantly, no?

Lindholm is a great player, would love to have him. Frankly tho, I'm not sure the Blues would be willing to offer not only the assets necessary to acquire him via trade, but also the contract he deserves. Parayko signed long term $6.5 mill, Faulk signed long term $6.5 mill, Krug signed long term $6.5 mill...

Crazier things have happened, but I just don't see it happening. Just my two cents.

I know he has the NTC, but I do wonder about Fowler. Think he could be a better fit even tho he's a lesser player (if that makes sense).
I feel like Neighbors + 1st for lindholm + extension is prob in ball park of what id consider fair... maybe other moving parts, but as a base i dont hate it.

Um if BM was the GM still fowler wouldnt be moved... Veerbeek has no attachments to anyone tho, so i wouldn't rule out the idea.

Reactions: stl76

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I feel like Neighbors + 1st for lindholm + extension is prob in ball park of what id consider fair... maybe other moving parts, but as a base i dont hate it.

Um if BM was the GM still fowler wouldnt be moved... Veerbeek has no attachments to anyone tho, so i wouldn't rule out the idea.
I'd do 2022 1st, 2023 3rd, Neighbors & Scandella for Lindholm and 2022 4th, if the Blues were able to re-sign Hampus as part of the deal.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I'd imagine whatever team gets Lindholm will pay a ton, and so it's a team with an ability to re-sign him

Rakell could be a pure rental

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Lindholm resigned gets more than that IMO, depending on the term and price
I recall the first report of Lindholm moving on said he wanted to test free agency. The team trading for him likely just gains the signing advantage but it's likely not sign-and-trade

Reactions: Ciao

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
There are reports/rumors that Lindholm's agent has been negotiating an extension with possible suitors.

Friedman keeps linking him to Toronto but there is no way they can extend him

Do you know what teams he is negotiating with?

Rec T

Jun 1, 2007
NKY
What’s the ask on Deslauriers?
Probably higher than most would want to pay/would expect to pay for that 'type' of player. Especially with Manson gone, the Ducks need someone more than willing to drop the gloves/get physical to help shelter/protect all the kids they have coming up right now. Plus his line of Grant & Carrack seem to be working really well together & are providing more than you'd expect from a 4th line.

So he's probably available ... but you won't like the presumed asking price.

Reactions: 405Entrance

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Probably higher than most would want to pay/would expect to pay for that 'type' of player. Especially with Manson gone, the Ducks need someone more than willing to drop the gloves/get physical to help shelter/protect all the kids they have coming up right now. Plus his line of Grant & Carrack seem to be working really well together & are providing more than you'd expect from a 4th line.

So he's probably available ... but you won't like the presumed asking price.
Exactly this. Thanks for saving me a couple strokes.

Reactions: snowave and Rec T
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad