Pre-Game Talk: Habs/Yotes Tomorrow

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
MSL has to get a second offensive line going.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf/Dadonov/Hoffman
Monahan - Dach - Gallagher
Drouin - Dvorak - Anderson
Pitlick - Evans - Slaf/Dadonov/Hoffman

We definitely need greater contributions from anyone other than Suzuki & Caufield. Monahan & Dach combining in OT last game was a good start.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bob Hartley is always so good with his expressions.

Today, JiC was talking about James Neal being sent down to the AHL last year from St. Louis to Springfield. He says that should be something the Habs do with a Hoffman, Dadonov or Drouin. Hartley tells him to be careful because you don't want to send a porcupine to a balloon party. :laugh:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
We definitely need greater contributions from anyone other than Suzuki & Caufield. Monahan & Dach combining in OT last game was a good start.

I think Dvorak and Gally should be split up. But I missed last game and many said they played well, just didn't finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I've liked the Gallagher/Dvorak duo. They're not spectacular, but effective. Gallagher just needs to work on his aim a little bit because I think he's hit like 3 or 4 posts so far.

If that duo is kept together, I think the best player to complete that line as a two way shutdown line is ... Jake Evans. Evans-Danault-Gallagher were really good together in our cup finals run, especially before the Scheifele hit.

Maybe Hughes could trade one of our bad winger contracts (Drouin, Dadonov, Hoffman, Armia) for an equally bad 4C contract? Or just bury one of them and sign Tyler Pitlick.

Last edited:

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
I think Dvorak and Gally should be split up. But I missed last game and many said they played well, just didn't finish.

If you split them up, the other lines get skewed. The issue is having Dadonov on their line. I'd put Drouin in that spot. Dadonov is horrible

Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If you split them up, the other lines get skewed. The issue is having Dadonov on their line. I'd put Drouin in that spot. Dadonov is horrible

I'd also like to try Drouin with Dvorak. Dvorak is a center that isn't a playmaker. If Drouin is going to succeed anywhere it would be there. MSL says he coaches every player individually. Well with Drouin his project would have to be to work with him all year up until the trade deadline on cutting down on the turnovers.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
San Jose showing how the tank is done , Anaheim also going for Bedard. He will be in California.

I think AZ wins this, they are pumped after beating the Leafs.

Andrewcoursol

May 13, 2018
ontario
MSL has to get a second offensive line going.

Caufield - Suzuki - Slaf/Dadonov/Hoffman
Monahan - Dach - Gallagher
Drouin - Dvorak - Anderson
Pitlick - Evans - Slaf/Dadonov/Hoffman/Pezetta
how can anyone like the line up with Hoffman on the list, unless he is on any other team except the Habs.

San Jose showing how the tank is done , Anaheim also going for Bedard. He will be in California.

I think AZ wins this, they are pumped after beating the Leafs.
The Habs beat the leafs first, than lost the next 2, hope that Arizona loses at least the next one, especially because they play the HABS.

Reactions: Habs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad