Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Alex Barré-Boulet (1-Year, 1-Way @ $775K)

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I know it's only one game but the way he's been playing since pre-season is making me question if there's something more to him.
This guy has a great vision, he really stands out to make great passes across the ice. His weakness is his lack of strength. Every time I see him try to be physical he seems to bounce out of a player after a hit, and the opponent is just shrugging him off.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I know it's only one game but the way he's been playing since pre-season is making me question if there's something more to him.
He's really good at everything. He's got the skill, the vision, the skating and has a great motor too. It's just too bad he's so tiny.

Reactions: Paddyjack

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
Dude was trying to crack a perennial cup contenders line up his hole career .. got limited looks in the nhl. There 100% could be more to him. This could be a perfect storm

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
Abb doesn't have the skating a guy his size and skillset needs. He needs way more mobility and quickness. He's still a beautiful man and a good bottom six player on middle of the pack team.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
He did look good, but it’s 1 game. I personally don’t really care who plays as long as they win. We just need to keep in mind that he’s 27 and there’s a reason he hasn’t really cracked the nhl yet.
They’re going to have to rotate guys in and out because Kapanen and Pezz will need to play. At least all the guys should be hungry.

Reactions: Trabdy2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad