Confirmed with Link: Habs Sign Alex Barré-Boulet (1-Year, 1-Way @ $775K)

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I know it's only one game but the way he's been playing since pre-season is making me question if there's something more to him.
This guy has a great vision, he really stands out to make great passes across the ice. His weakness is his lack of strength. Every time I see him try to be physical he seems to bounce out of a player after a hit, and the opponent is just shrugging him off.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
I know it's only one game but the way he's been playing since pre-season is making me question if there's something more to him.
He's really good at everything. He's got the skill, the vision, the skating and has a great motor too. It's just too bad he's so tiny.

Reactions: Paddyjack

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
Dude was trying to crack a perennial cup contenders line up his hole career .. got limited looks in the nhl. There 100% could be more to him. This could be a perfect storm

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
Abb doesn't have the skating a guy his size and skillset needs. He needs way more mobility and quickness. He's still a beautiful man and a good bottom six player on middle of the pack team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad