The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

They gone get it real good tonight.

EziE5hq.png

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Dach is at his best down the middle.

If they throw him on the wing, it will be a temporary move to help ease him back into game shape without the burden of having to drive an entire line by himself.
Meh I don't agree on this , i find his is 200 foot play incredibly out of touch. His faceoffs stats are horrendous. He's more of a guy going into traffic than a guy starting a play in my honest opinion.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Time to put back Newhook at Center. He can carry Yo-Elle and they can finally start from where they left off last season.

Last edited:

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I just realized that Barron is on the first pair at RD.
With Matheson.
:help:

This team has no depth. Anywhere. Too many rookies/young players playing over their heads, because the vets depth is crap...

Me thinks he’s out for longer than that. Reevaluating after a week is pretty vague.
It reads like the docs don't know exactly what the issue is with his shoulder. They should have done tests to see if something was broken/torn at least once since Friday when he left practice.

Reactions: dinodebino

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Marty is just being stupid here. If you are already moving Dach up, change the composition of the 2nd line more than just plugging Kapanen in there.

There's nothing to suggest Newhook and Armia should be L2 wingers.
We need to get Dach going and the options for linemates is awful.

Reactions: 26Mats

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
We had a blip last saeason where we came up short, but I feel we've got a shot at reclaiming the man-games-lost title again this year.
All kidding aside I seriously think injuries are happening because of the lack of structure or how its being taught.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
We need to get Dach going and the options for linemates is awful.

I would have moved Heineman to Dachs line over Armia, last game.

With Slaf being out I'd probably just slide Newhook up there and give Dach Heineman and Anderson or Gallagher.

Literally anything but keeping Newhook and Armia together. He's acting like they are McDavid Hyman

Reactions: Redux91

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I would have moved Heineman to Dachs line over Armia, last game.

With Slaf being out I'd probably just slide Newhook up there and give Dach Heineman and Anderson or Gallagher.

Literally anything but keeping Newhook and Armia together. He's acting like they are McDavid Hyman

When Newhook was at center last year, he had some good games with Armia and then Roy or Gallagher on the other wing.

Reactions: Trabdy2

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
I would have gone CC/Suzuki/Heineman + Newhook/Dach/Kapanen. If they put Dach back at C next week again, short term it's fine, but long term they need to help turn this guy into an impactful center.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
All kidding aside I seriously think injuries are happening because of the lack of structure or how its being taught.
Crap line-up that lack depths = lots of injuries. Everyone is playing in over their heads and trying to catch up. This tire up the players more than usual, which leads to mistake/bad reads and eventually injuries.

But the Habs seems to have had terrible strength and conditioning staff over the last few years too. Or the players aren't paying attention to that enough.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
What a pathetic p***y of a lineup tonight lol. Way to go Marty, you actually have iced the softest team maybe since you arrived here. My god what a dork.

We are gonna get so f***ed up

I'm sure Evans, Gallagher, Armia, Hutson , Cole, Nick and the crew will handle any rough stuff, and Hot Yoga after

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
What a pathetic p***y of a lineup tonight lol. Way to go Marty, you actually have iced the softest team maybe since you arrived here. My god what a dork.

I'm sure Evans, Gallagher, Armia, Hutson , Cole, Nick and the crew will handle any rough stuff, and Hot Yoga after
It's like MSL is purposely being an idiot.

Reactions: Habano and Habs

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

The habs get pummeled hard on the forecheck. It's no coincidence Guhle misses a lot of time, he is a good young player, but he gets destroyed Josh Gorges style almost every game.

Reactions: Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad