Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Rags: Oct 22, 7PM

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Rusty? That would imply he was shiny at some point

Armia is Armia, a stretch of good games continues to sucker some of our fan base into thinking he's a Top 6 forward when he's so not, he's not even a Top 9

He can PK and that is about it
Why is everyone so harsh on Armia still? Sure he’s not a second line player, but he was on a 20 goal pace last year without even playing the full season in the nhl. He steals pucks like no one I’ve seen and wins a ton of board battles. He’s absolutely a very solid 3rd liner. He’s not scoring (neither are his linemates) but he’s honestly been one of the more solid forwards so far. Same with another whipping boy (Anderson).

Geez. Just move the damn team. Montreal is truly cursed.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Right! because you can't have fun in NYC, oh wait.

What does that have to do with whether players want to have some fun on the road?

Even rookie dinners are done on the road.... it doesn't matter what team you play for.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Although Marty is lost tactically, I’m glad he has enough sense to try and get Dach going rather than benching him for his horrible play. Now it’s time for Kirby to wake the f*** up.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
sucks about Slaf. But really glad to see Dach with Suzuki and Caufield and Kapanen getting a shot at 2c with Newhook. Maybe when Slaf comes back we see Newhook - Kapanen - Slaf,
and then if Dach can get back to speed, Newhook - Dach - Slaf.

Hopefully Kapanen, Heineman and Evans can impress and work their way into the top 9 on lines that have chemistry.

Last edited:

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
If Rempe plays, he will do his schtick and the only one who can push back is Pezz who is clearly outmatched.

Why have wifi on the roster when you won’t play him against a thug like Rempe?

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Slaf out for a week could be a blessing in disguise. I highly doubt we would've seen Kapanen getting a chance at 2C anytime soon if Dach was still on that line. Hopefully he nails the audition and Dach can slot onto the right side when Slaf is back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad