Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Rags: Oct 22, 7PM

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I feel like I'm the only person who ever notices this :laugh:
I feel like Suzuki plans it that way knowing how much he's going to get used. :laugh:
He's always played better with higher usage so nothing new there.
Not quite Phil Kessell level but yeah I saw a pretty high number on his initial weigh in.
He's been better his last two games and 5 points in 6 games is actually him being on fire to start a season. :sarcasm:

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Marty is just being stupid here. If you are already moving Dach up, change the composition of the 2nd line more than just plugging Kapanen in there.

There's nothing to suggest Newhook and Armia should be L2 wingers.
Newhook should be. Armia should not.

Last edited:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
actually we're getting to the point where Armia will have his patented "occasional good game" and this board will fall in love for him all over again so, he needs to stay there

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Maybe Dach on the top line is whats needed to get his game straight. Might be the only blessing of the Slat injury

Negative is we will see more of the no Smile Wonder whose heart never left Arizona

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I feel like Suzuki plans it that way knowing how much he's going to get used. :laugh:
He's always played better with higher usage so nothing new there.
Not quite Phil Kessell level but yeah I saw a pretty high number on his initial weigh in.
He's been better his last two games and 5 points in 6 games is actually him being on fire to start a season. :sarcasm:
Suzuki last year had to do literally everything by himself . Offensively defensively faceoffs, never missed a game since his career started. Always him that gotta carry his teammates, can't have games off. Still almost ppg this season while not having an amazing start. Yet people blame him for the lack of offense while he's mostly the one starting a sequence is often Suzuki.
Dvorak , Dach and Evans don't bring anything offensively so again everything goes into Suzuki as usual who has to carry the whole center position by himself

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad