Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
So how much time does a goalie have to get back in position after getting interfered with? Gally made contact and Murray had at least 3-4 seconds to get back into the play. He wasn't ready for the shot because he looked at the ref to get a call. That's our fault? What a f***ing joke dog shit league.
i would say horse sh*t league but it is a personal decision.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Getting dominated so let's take out our hardest working player. Makes a ton of sense. Absolutely atrocious coaching.

Also, regardless if he made some great saves tonight... Allen is the better goalie right this moment and should be playing in a shortened season until he faulters and /or Price wins the job back.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Idk if anyone else caught it, but about 10 seconds after the final horn they're showing the players going off to the room.

Two things I noticed:

1) Danault is laughing and smiling broadly pointing to a player off screen

2) Nobody made eye contact with Price, and not one player give him a stick tap or bump.

:skeptic: :huh:

I noticed this too, and it pisses me the f*** off.

We as fans are pissed because that goal should’ve counted. The refs and league literally cost us a point and this idiot is laughing and doesn’t seem to give a f***.

Trade him for a bag of pucks, immediately.

Reactions: Habs178

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
This is tough one.

Again, the penalties drown us and our PP units also.
The last goal was a bullshit call in my book (and I use this excuse once a year, not every week)
In my book they got robbed but that doesn't excuse they couldn't win it overtime and it's not like they were the better team either.

One thing I know.....Stutzle is going to piss us off for many many years to come.
How can we never draft that kind of player....

Reactions: mariolemieux66

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Thoughts tonight.

- We were outplayed most of the night. Again. By Ottawa. Again.

- Price turned a steal into a loss. If we'd come out of this winning at 4-3, it'd be just a stellar performance and it'd be a steal. Instead, he gives up a garbage goal and we lose a game that at that point we should've won. No excuse for that goal and it's happened way too much this year.

- Refs ripped us off - bigly

- Danno still doesn't have a goal. And even if we'd gotten that goal it'd be Gallagher's. :laugh:

It was really hard to watch as a Montreal fan. And sadly, this team has been outplayed for the past I don't know how many games now. Price giving up bad goals. We're getting outplayed by bad teams. Calls seem to be going against us at a rate I can't remember how high... yikes. And all this after an incredibly hot start.

Dear god.

When Lafleurs Guy criticizes Price.... you know Price is playing baaaaaaad.....

Yikes.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
At least a poster won't have to part with his left nut... KK didn't play much after 40 minutes... 15:09 TOI

BTW I think it's the first win for the Sens when they score the first goal this season

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Can we just trade this whole team to the Seattle Kraken? We give them our players, draft picks, coaches, gm etc and we start from scratch with the expansion draft?

I’m fed up of these losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad