Post-Game Talk: Habs lose two straight to Ottawa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
No Drouin in 3 on 3
No JKO in 3 on 3

But let's try Armia, Danault, Chiarot...

We can't have nice things.
TGE2hIT.gif

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Idk if anyone else caught it, but about 10 seconds after the final horn they're showing the players going off to the room.

Two things I noticed:

1) Danault is laughing and smiling broadly pointing to a player off screen

2) Nobody made eye contact with Price, and not one player gave him a stick tap or bump.

:skeptic: :huh:

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
Can we end the Julien-Therrien-Vignault-Bergevin nightmare era???? PLEASE??????

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
They shouldn’t be tied with the worst team in the league with a minute left but really, no goal?

Reactions: Doc McKenna

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
So how much time does a goalie have to get back in position after getting interfered with? Gally made contact and Murray had at least 3-4 seconds to get back into the play. He wasn't ready for the shot because he looked at the ref to get a call. That's our fault? What a f***ing joke dog shit league.

HeussLenfoire

Jan 21, 2021

These are the numbers of Zidane with France and Real Madrid. It’s also the salary we’re paying an overrated goalie who’s worth half of that.

Reactions: dnl4ever

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
The team is terrible on the PK, PP, 4 on 4, 3 on 3 and the shootout.

Bergy, you got a problem from coaching, to defense, to inexperienced centers to slow on the wings

Reactions: KFlint

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
Well atleast the posters who wanted to trade for Getslaf and go all in after 5 games simmered does lol

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
who cares? Any habs fan that wants their team to win

Yeah, so do I. I think it should have counted and I wish we'd gotten the win. But those are the breaks and there's no excuse for how putrid this team has been considering their roster. There's no excuse for being such a shitshow on special teams year after year and that's without mentioning constant losing decision 3 on 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad