Post-Game Talk: Habs lose in Boston

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
It’s crazy that we win that game if Monty is in net
Montembeault will be one of Team Canada’s goalies. I don’t know whether that is more a statement of Montembeault’s comparative skill level or the woeful current state/ depth of Canada’s goaltending. I think it is more a case of the latter.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Everyone praising Hutson, meanwhile I cringe everytime someone over 5'5 goes towards him. Let's also not overlook the fact he's given up the puck about 8 times in the last 2 games. He'll be good, but he's not a savior yet.
No one ever said he’s a savior.

He’s just good. Is it okay to enjoy him and his game or is it not allowed?

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
It's gonna be tough without any depth. We finally have Dach healthy but Laine injury got us back to being a one line team.

Erika

Jan 9, 2007
Gatineau
Expected loss... no panic here. And Suzuki has always been a slow starter. By the end of the year, he will be the habs best points producer with around 80 points... but will have like 2 points in his first 8 games, classic Suzuki.

Slaf also looks like a slow starter, but will finish in front of Caufield for points total. The one that I'm worried about is Caufield... that 7.85 millions a year contract will look bad in 2 years. The guy is soft beyond belief... I feel like he's holding back Suzuki a lot with his poor 5 on 5 game. A complete liability at equal strength.

Last edited:

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Expected loss... no panic here. And Suzuki has always been a slow starter. By the end of the year, he will be the habs best points producer with around 80 points... but will have like 2 points in his first 8 games, classic Suzuki.

Slaf also looks like a slow starter, but will finish in front of Caufield for points total. The one that I'm worried about is Caufield... that 7.85 millions a year contract will look bad in 2 years. The guy is soft beyond belief... I feel like he's holding back Suzuki a lot with his poor 5 on 5 game. A complete liability at equal strength.
Weird ass moment to try to shit on Caufield when he’s been the only one doing something on this top 6 as of now. What’s holding back Suzuki right now is, Suzuki.

Reactions: Trembz

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Suzuki has been quite timid since preseason
He looks heavy and execution has been quite poor. He’ll get better for sure but it’s kinda funny how to only guy doing something is getting the crap for nothing lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad