GDT: Habs-Leafs Pt:III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJJ

Jul 24, 2014
Ottawa
We are so talentless that when old-timers like Perry and Kovalchuk (last year) show a glimmer of what made them great in their youth some of our fan base is ready to re-sign them. It really is telling how talent-starved our fan base is.

We really need to get the 1st overall in one of the next 2 years. Or trade for Eichle. The need for an elite talent is overwhelming.

Reactions: the and Andy

Sam of Montreal

May 5, 2007
Well, I have never been a MB basher, because there's no point in the negativity, but now I hope we can move on. Not because he is terrible, but because he has lead the team as far as it will go with his blueprints (as sad as it is, because this is not far at all). There are quality pieces, but an overhaul in philosophy is necessary. It is absurd that every year Habs are unable to score. Less than 2 goal per game in support of Price over his career in the playoffs. What a terrible stat... and this year only makes it worse.

Replace MB with a GM that will emphasize offense more. Replace Ducharme by Bouchard and go forward with a young core.

Let Danault and Tatar go. Get rid of Kulak and Merrill. Build with young players. Trust them. See them grow.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
What can they learn from a bunch of veterans who no-show when it matters most? I’m sure they learned a lot from our defense not being able to move or our supposed offensive wingers not being able to get clean shots off or hit the net.

Exactly!

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Stop Gallagher. You’re going to take a penalty. Your shenanigans don’t work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad