Proposal: Habs Garbage Truck is coming to town to help your team with its cap hit

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
200w-7.gif

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014

Diablo2020

Feb 11, 2020
Calgary
I dont understand how the Canucks havent dumped Tucker Poolman in 3 calendar years.

Somehow this guy is going to remain on the Canucks roster for the entire 4 years we gave him for a whopping 43 total games played.

Thats huge compared to Michael Ferland's 14 games played over 4 seasons though!

Even if his contract is uninsurable its amazing we have to juggle around him.

But alas, the Habs are the perfect team to rid us of this burden! Theyre rich they can afford the 3 mill likely uninsured salary.

Price plus Poolman is a nice round even 13,000,000 for the Habs LTIR its a match made it heaven!

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
He has two years left with a big ass contract, a 5th ain't cutting it

Kevin Hayes
Pittsburgh 2025 2nd

for

Future Considerations

Deal

Cody Glass, I'd give him a try for sure

The Pens just acquired Hayes along with a 2nd for future considerations like a week ago, so I think he was being cheeky.

No way we should take vlasic for only a second. He makes 7M a year for 2 years and would be blocking one of our young D.

Glass is fine I guess. Give him a shot and then he probably ends up on LTIR.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
You have a player with a terrible contract (2 years max) that you want gone ASAP?

Habs are there for you.

We accept payment in picks only for the job.

Send your offers!
I don't think that will be the case this year. I could see a scenario where they act as a facilitator at the deadline, but they're not using cap space for the next two years to help others.

Why?

1. Dvorak, Armia, and Savard are notable pending UFAs.
2. They have their own bad contracts in Anderson and Gallagher.
3. They don't need to take contracts and picks for future considerations. They have 9 picks in the first four rounds in 2025. They're busting at the seams with quality prospects that can't all make it within the organization. Those picks may be used to move up, or they may be packaged with existing assets for a quality player that can really augment the lineup.
4. They are aiming for enough improvement this year that, combined with the growth of their core group, they become of interest to UFAs in 2025.

This was a move to make 2 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad