GDT: Habs @ Flyers - 7PM ET - RDS/TSN-HABS/CSN-PH

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm not exactly a big wrestling fan....but that youtube vid about the Jersey crowd and those chants were pretty good which makes me remember that chant....

WE ARE AWESOME! :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap: WE ARE AWESOME! :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
At least Price played well....
Its actually worth noting that he did because I was worried that we'd get killed after the Kings loss. And in the 2nd period I really thought that the Flyers were going to run away with this. The score could've been a lot worse.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
All this language talk...

How about just getting players and staff who'll give the organization the best possible chance of winning, regardless?

As for Price, sounded like he played well and he did so in the 3rd which is the only period I saw. He's the least of our worries.

And we score! :laugh:

Camio

Oct 19, 2013
We need offense, so Bournival should be back in. Murray should stay in the lineup. Bouillon is a black hole of offense (and defense).

Why havent they be trying Pax/Plek/Bournival... You have speed, guys who arent defensive liabilities and some finishing touch.

Much better than Plek with 2 guys who cant finish.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
6tqpVW9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad