GDT: Habs @ Flyers - 7PM ET - RDS/TSN-HABS/CSN-PH

• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
That's his problem concussions and watch it again from the back angle. He hit him in the shoulder.

I watched it a few times...I'm not quite sure it wasn't the elbow, but even if it was, the elbow was barely out and I don't think it was malicious. Refs were overly cautious I think. Given how low Downie was to the ice and the fact that I think the only reason he would have been injured was because of his recent concussion, I doubt Emelin gets anything beyond.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I watched it a few times...I'm not quite sure it wasn't the elbow, but even if it was, the elbow was barely out and I don't think it was malicious. Refs were overly cautious I think. Given how low Downie was to the ice and the fact that I think the only reason he would have been injured was because of his recent concussion, I doubt Emelin gets anything beyond.

Should have been two for elbowing to Emelin...if anything, and 2 minutes to Downie for embarassing himself.

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Or, get french guys who can actually play. Not french guys to fill a quota. Its been like this for years, its so annoying.

This is coming from a french guy.

The real question is why does the French factor comes out after every loss? I mean, only 2 french guys are playing tonight, why does it matters in a 0-2 loss? How is this related to the result?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad