Drew Doughty suffers ugly looking ankle injury (Seravalli says there is a fracture)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
IMG_3990.jpeg

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
i think people are overreacting. It was awkward but go based the player's reaction. He may miss a little time but I don't think it's that serious.
Interesting assessment.

I read his reaction very differently, Doughty is a very tough individual, the look on his face and his controlled immobilization of the leg suggest to me that he recognized the severity. I bet it's a high ankle sprain at best, fracture at worst.

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Interesting assessment.

I read his reaction very differently, Doughty is a very tough individual, the look on his face and his controlled immobilization of the leg suggest to me that he recognized the severity. I bet it's a high ankle sprain at best, fracture at worst.
I know he's tough and maybe it's one of those things that didn't kick in right away. But the fact that's he's talking to the ref and not writhing in pain of any sort is pretty telling to me. I think it's serious I just think it's more like weeks than months

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad