Confirmed with Link: Habs draft Martin Reway with the 116th overall pick (info in OP)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Analyzer*

We hate this pick but yet most of us have never watched him play.

We'd rather another small, weak dman like Diaz, Weber, Markov and even Gorges so they can be pushed around easily. 3 of the 4 are puck moves. A huge majority of our dman are puck movers. We don't need more puck movers.

He's small, but let's wait and see how the guy develops first.

Nothing seems to appease the people who haven't watched any of these prospects play.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
We hate this pick but yet most of us have never watched him play.
I saw him play all last year.
He's very skillful, quite combative and definitely hates to lose.
However, I find that he sometimes dangles a little too much with the puck rather than make the simple play.
He could be among the top Q-league point getters next year on a strong Gatineau Olympiques' team.
Good luck to Martin Reway (pronounced Rivaille).

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
Skilled player, diamond in the rough, but he's playing for arguably the best coach in the 'Q in Groulx.

Best sentence to describe him came from Yanik Jean who coaches the Victoriaville Tigres. He could deke you in a phone booth.

This kid reminds me a bit of Tomas Tatar. VERY raw. He's going to be a good barometer for our development team.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
«Avant de se joindre à nous l'an dernier, il n'avait pas été très bien dirigé en tant que joueur de hockey. Il n'avait pas été très bien dirigé dans la vie en général. Il a compris beaucoup de choses», avait confié Groulx au Droit plus tôt cette semaine.

http://www.lapresse.ca/le-droit/spo...e=cyberpresse_lire_aussi_4666481_article_POS2

His Q coach says he was not well taught as a hockey player, and in life in general and he made great progress this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad