Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the evil Senators at the Bell Centre

FLHabs

Send all your underacheiving prospects!!
Feb 18, 2017
Fun game! Montembault is the perfect in between until Fowler gets to the NHL. Caufield has regained his scoring touch, that's good to see. Notorious slow starter Suzuki is getting going. Kappanen and Heinaman looked really good too.

Oh and yea, Hutson got his sight on the calder no doubt about it. I knew he was an offensive dynamo but his quick defensive stick has really impressed me

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
So happy that we finally ended this awful slump against Ottawa.

2 solid periods out of 3 and no goal given in their bad one.

Monty was even better than against the Leafs IMO. What a start for him.

I liked Newhook tonight, especially in the 3rd.
He's such a great skater.

Hutson with another great game.

Much better game for Suzuki. I think his preseason is over 😀

CC 4 goals in 3 games is nice to see especially since we know the 1st line can be better .

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
4 points out of 6 and we could have easily gotten a point against Dirty Bruins if we had decent goaltending.

I don’t know if this pace is sustainable but the games are very entertaining. Can’t wait for Laine to be inserted in the lineup and add some extra firepower.

Sookind

Aug 19, 2020
Ok guys,i'm on the bandwagon, Hutson is really special :DD Montembeault look sharp,great win after losing 9 in a row against those scrubs but Dach need help,nothing against Armia or Newhook but he deserve a real winger like Laine or Demidov,next year will be fantastic.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Wanna hear how absolutely stupid and delusional sens fans are? Read a comment that said "Well, Chabot absolutely removed himself from consideration for team Canada".

I had to re-read to make sure I read it right.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Funny to see Brady without his antics around the net when xhekaj is in the lineup.

Still remember him last season he scored a
Goal after destroying Matheson and he went to chirp our bench after that. Arber was injured so we had nobody that could stand up to him.

Reactions: Runner77 and FLHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad