Proposal: Habs & Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
About fantasy trades that nothing but nonsense I sure won't.
so you agree since your posts are total nonsense never to post again....saves others the risk of killing brain cells - thats greatly appreciated.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
so you agree since your posts are total nonsense never to post again....saves others the risk of killing brain cells - thats greatly appreciated.
Don't post to me again . Have fun with your fantasy trades .
Gallagher isn't available.

Last edited:

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Ownership /Management have respect for Gallagher as long as he contributes at a level they consider acceptable he won't be made available for trade.

They have great respect for every player they sign bud, but hockey is a business, any player is tradeable, I'm surprised this has to be explained to you, like are you new to the NHL?

Sounds like you have an emotional attachment to the player and it's clouding your judgement.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Suzuki is a guy you trade for Pettersson, not Horvat lol.

Gallagher would be a great piece to add to play with Horvat, not for him.

If the Canucks had the surplus assets, I'd love a trade around Tanner Pearson ++ for Gallagher. Get Toffoli his buddy again and get the Canucks another win now piece. But Pearson as a center piece isn't nearly enough (but maybe it is if you add Podkolzin as one of the +'s), so while it isn't happening from the Habs perspective, that would be a nice forward group.

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Hoglander - Horvat - Gallagher
Garland - Dickinson - MacEwan
Motte - Sutter - Highmore

As a piece or one for one? If one for one, I'm sorry the value isn't close.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Cool. I didn’t make the proposal. I already said the original proposal was bad. And any counter including Caufield or Suzuki are equally as asinine

Well we can agree there, my only point is if this trade was to somehow go down it would take something like that to pry Horvat away, and I full recognize it would be an overpay.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
They have great respect for every player they sign bud, but hockey is a business, any player is tradeable, I'm surprised this has to be explained to you, like are you new to the NHL?

Sounds like you have an emotional attachment to the player and it's clouding your judgement.
If you beleive Ownership / Management feel the same and treat every player equally on a team your fooling yourself. Montreal will not make Gallagher available for a trade.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
If you believe Ownership / Management feel the same and treat every player equally on a team you fooling only yourself . Montreal will not make Gallagher available for a trade .

Of course they don't feel the same way, but unless your personal friends with ownership/management you really don't know how they actually feel which is why I said they treat every player that way, how you missed that I don't know. :huh:

If you think Gallagher isn't tradeable your fooling yourself, Gretzky got traded, ANYONE can be traded, again your emotional attachment is clouding your judgement.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Of course they don't feel the same way, but unless your personal friends with ownership/management you really don't know how they actually feel which is why I said they treat every player that way, how you missed that I don't know. :huh:

If you think Gallagher isn't tradeable your fooling yourself, Gretzky got traded, ANYONE can be traded, again your emotional attachment is clouding your judgement.
Montreal are not trading Gallagher there's no evidence suggesting their even considering it. In fact its the opposite Ownership/Management/ Coaching Staff are constantly praising Gallagher.
If you want to beleive Gallagher is available because someone on a fantasy hockey site suggests a trade is possible feel free to beleive it .
It's not happening Montreal are not trading Gallagher.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Montreal are not trading Gallagher there's no evidence suggesting their even considering it. In fact its the opposite Ownership/Management/ Coaching Staff are constantly praising Gallagher.
If you want to beleive Gallagher is available because someone on a fantasy hockey site suggests a trade is possible feel free to beleive it .
It's not happening Montreal are not trading Gallagher.

Wow, ok, so nobody is actually saying the Habs are going to trade Gallagher, nor that they want to, or that there is any evidence, the only thing people are saying is that if a player like Horvat was somehow made available and the Habs wanted him they would trade Gallagher in a heartbeat for him. This is all hypothetical and again somehow that all went over your head. :help:

If somehow he was traded would he the first player in history that was praised constantly by Ownership/management/ coaching staff but then traded? Is that really your only basis that ownership/management and coaching really like him?

Again no player is untradeable that is an absolute, you don't seem to understand that

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Wow, ok, so nobody is actually saying the Habs are going to trade Gallagher, nor that they want to, or that there is any evidence, the only thing people are saying is that if a player like Horvat was somehow made available and the Habs wanted him they would trade Gallagher in a heartbeat for him. This is all hypothetical and again somehow that all went over your head. :help:

If somehow he was traded would he the first player in history that was praised constantly by Ownership/management/ coaching staff but then traded? Is that really your only basis that ownership/management and coaching really like him?

Again no player is untradeable that is an absolute, you don't seem to understand that
Montreal will likely make Gallagher available for trade if he stops being productive for the Montreal Canadiens .
Until then the Montreal Canadiens will not make Gallagher available for a trade .
Take Care.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Montreal will likely make Gallagher available for trade if he stops being productive for the Montreal Canadiens .
Until then the Montreal Canadiens will not make Gallagher available for a trade .
Take Care .

Wow so are you related to ownership/management/coaching? Otherwise everything your saying is pure speculation.

It's nice that you believe it though, :thumbu:

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
Horrible trade for Van.

Gallagher is 30 yrs old and injury prone due to how he plays the game and his size.

Horvat is 26 yrs old , Centre, Captain, and was dominant for us in our last playoff run (10 goals in 17 playoff games)

We would trade JT Miller before we trad Horvat and Miller has 118 pts in his last 122 games which should tell you Horvat's value.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
Gallagher's availability is a big issue for Montreal fans.

It isn't for Vancouver fans.

We don't want him. Canucks fans aren't asking for him. Him being unavailable is a non-sequeter. It's a fun fact on a gum wrapper. He isn't the issue. We don't want him, especially for, arguably, our best overall player and, unarguably, our best leader. And if we did, we couldn't even take him for free due to cap concerns, both present and future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad