Proposal: Habs & Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
You can forget any proposal asking for Horvat without giving up more than you'd feel comfortable with too.
Cool. I didn’t make the proposal. I already said the original proposal was bad. And any counter including Caufield or Suzuki are equally as asinine

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Montreal hangs up the second you ask for Suzuki. Never mind adding to him. The original proposal was awful for Vancouver but you can forget any scenario involving Horvat where you’re asking for Suzuki

Lol fair enough. Let's just agree these two won't be swapped for each other (Habs probably argue that you can get him signed to a team friendly deal, but Canucks fans would argue that Bo's the captain and he already is signed to a team friendly contract, so nothing to see here). IF Vancouver ever decided to trade Bo, then Dvorak (lesser C), Guhle (top prospect) and a pick would probably be fair asking price.

Reactions: wavaxa2

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Lol fair enough. Let's just agree these two won't be swapped for each other (Habs probably argue that you can get him signed to a team friendly deal, but Canucks fans would argue that Bo's the captain and he already is signed to a team friendly contract, so nothing to see here). IF Vancouver ever decided to trade Bo, then Dvorak (lesser C), Guhle (top prospect) and a pick would probably be fair asking price.
Yeah. They don’t make good trade partners. I’m actually fine with waiting to see how Dvorak pans out on a team where he actually has talented line mates

Last edited:
Reactions: PettersonHughes

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Change Poehling to Guhle. Then it looks better. Maybe take the 2nd to a 3rd.

horvat for Guhle + Gallagher + 2022 3rd.
Look the first proposal was hilariously bad and now you want to make it worst Will you also take Gallagher off so its Ghule and 2022 3rd for Horvat? I wouldnt trade Horvat for any Habs unless it was Suzuki and Caufield packaged in a deal.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Montreal won't trade Gallagher .
Canucks wouldnt even trade you Horvat even IF Montreal was trading Ghallegher for him. So you dont need to worry. Any Horvat deal the Habs bring up will have the Canucks asking for Suzuki and Caufield.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Canucks wouldnt even trade you Horvat even IF Montreal was trading Ghallegher for him. So you dont need to worry. Any Horvat deal the Habs bring up will have the Canucks asking for Suzuki and Caufield.
Keep Horvat he's led Vancouver no where he's greatly overrated.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec

There isn't a deal Gallagher isn't available .

Hey bud, if we were offered Horvat for tha package, I'd go pick you up anx we would happily drive Gallagher to the airport ourselves. Everyone can be traded. Of course it's not likely we trade Gallagher in the first year of his new contract, but there's some offers you just can't turn down.

Would your answer be the same if it were McDavid for Gallagher ?

I love Gallagher don't get me wrong but jesus we are in a hockey forum.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Hey bud, if we were offered Horvat for tha package, I'd go pick you up anx we would happily drive Gallagher to the airport ourselves. Everyone can be traded. Of course it's not likely we trade Gallagher in the first year of his new contract, but there's some offers you just can't turn down.

Would your answer be the same if it were McDavid for Gallagher ?

I love Gallagher don't get me wrong but jesus we are in a hockey forum.
McDavid isn't available and neither is Gallagher . Have fun making your fantasy trades that aren't ever going to happen . Don't post to me again about your fantasy trades its nonsense.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Habs : Gallagher + Poehling + 2rd 2022
for
Canucks : Bo Horvat

Habs gets their 2nd center while Vancouver gets a great winger that the fans would love and a replacement for the 3rd center line.

Poehling can't even crack our 3rd line, how will he crack other teams 3rd line lol

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Suzuki is a guy you trade for Pettersson, not Horvat lol.

Gallagher would be a great piece to add to play with Horvat, not for him.

If the Canucks had the surplus assets, I'd love a trade around Tanner Pearson ++ for Gallagher. Get Toffoli his buddy again and get the Canucks another win now piece. But Pearson as a center piece isn't nearly enough (but maybe it is if you add Podkolzin as one of the +'s), so while it isn't happening from the Habs perspective, that would be a nice forward group.

Miller - Pettersson - Boeser
Hoglander - Horvat - Gallagher
Garland - Dickinson - MacEwan
Motte - Sutter - Highmore

Reactions: Qwijibo

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Look the first proposal was hilariously bad and now you want to make it worst Will you also take Gallagher off so its Ghule and 2022 3rd for Horvat? I wouldnt trade Horvat for any Habs unless it was Suzuki and Caufield packaged in a deal.
You wouldn'e get Suzuki alone for Horvat, let alone add a top5 prospect in the NHL...

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014

If the Canucks had the surplus assets, I'd love a trade around Tanner Pearson ++ for Gallagher. Get Toffoli his buddy again and get the Canucks another win now piece. But Pearson as a center piece isn't nearly enough (but maybe it is if you add Podkolzin as one of the +'s), so while it isn't happening from the Habs perspective, that would be a nice forward group.

Best summary I’ve seen on the thread.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
McDavid isn't available and neither is Gallagher . Have fun making your fantasy trades that aren't ever going to happen . Don't post to me again about your fantasy trades its nonsense.

"McDavid isn't available and neither is Gallagher"

Are you a GM or something ?

"Have fun making your fantasy trades that aren't ever going to happen ."

Welcome to HFBoards trade proposals.

"Don't post to me again about your fantasy trades its nonsense."

Only thing that is nonsense is replying "Gallagher isn't available" when offered Horvat. It's one of the most lopsided trade proposal on HF right now and while fans from both teams agree it's terrible value for Horvat you go out and say "Gallagher isn't available". I would just like to understand your thought process and get an explanation. In what world would you prefer Gallagher over Horvat on the Habs. Especially knowing that the Habs have Gallagher, Toffoli, Anderson, Caufield and Armia as right handed wingers. To me this alone would make Gallagher available.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
"McDavid isn't available and neither is Gallagher"

Are you a GM or something ?

"Have fun making your fantasy trades that aren't ever going to happen ."

Welcome to HFBoards trade proposals.

"Don't post to me again about your fantasy trades its nonsense."

Only thing that is nonsense is replying "Gallagher isn't available" when offered Horvat. It's one of the most lopsided trade proposal on HF right now and while fans from both teams agree it's terrible value for Horvat you go out and say "Gallagher isn't available". I would just like to understand your thought process and get an explanation. In what world would you prefer Gallagher over Horvat on the Habs. Especially knowing that the Habs have Gallagher, Toffoli, Anderson, Caufield and Armia as right handed wingers. To me this alone would make Gallagher available.
Ownership /Management have respect for Gallagher as long as he contributes at a level they consider acceptable he won't be made available for trade.

Last edited:

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Suzuki is better than Horvat.

Reactions: alasania94

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017

Would love Gallagher but I don't think he fits the cap structure given how many years he has left. Canucks need to re-sign Boeser, Miller, Horvat etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad