Habs at the World Championships (May 10-May 26) | TSN, TSN.ca, NHLN, IIHF Worlds 2024 YouTube channel

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Canada are super suspect defensively. Can they turn around and close the gaps next game.
A decent scoring team would have feasted on the chances we gave up.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Kapanen's tournament is over. Helenius took a questionable penalty in overtime, Eriksson Ek tips home the game winner on the PP.

This Finnish team was hot garbage from the get go.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm watching this game thinking back to one of the earliest posts in this thread where the supposition was nobody cares about the World Championships.
It's actually the closest thing to a Stanley Cup for a number of Euro Nations. There is more interest in this than the gimmick the NHL is putting together.
I'm sure all of Czechia will be tuned in for the Four Nations Face Off.

:help:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I'm watching this game thinking back to one of the earliest posts in this thread where the supposition was nobody cares about the World Championships.
It's actually the closest thing to a Stanley Cup for a number of Euro Nations. There is more interest in this than the gimmick the NHL is putting together.
I'm sure all of Czechia will be tuned in for the Four Nations Face Off.

:help:
This tournament truly is the most important event for many European nations. Sadly it barely gets any coverage in our region of the world

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad