GDT: Habs at Sens (Now, Saturday, October 7th)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Last game of pre-season we should see the full lineup tonight.

4 more days until season starts.

I wonder if MSL will sit the guys he's already decided to cut, or if he's still deciding, and will use the last game to play all the bubble players like Barron, Norlinder, Lindstrom, Heineman, and Ylonen.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Could be a big test for Heineman, Ylonen, and Primeau as well.

Heineman and Ylonen, yes. But I'm expecting Monty to play the whole game. I'd be happy they give it to Primeau as a final test. But I think logically, they'll play Monty the whole game.

I believe Monty has yet to play a full game. Primeau and Allen have played full games.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
What kind of management recalls AHLers during the AHL camp for their last pre-season game? They just had to keep them up until after that game was played if that was the plan.

You have to wonder why they even ice an NHL line-up during the mains season at this point.

A final chance to injure a team in your division with AHL'ers, instead. of your own guys. Sens hockey at its best

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad