GDT: Habs at Leafs (Now, Monday)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Pearson looks very solid. Could be another steal, he’ll definitely be a regular in our bottom six as long as he’s healthy

Reactions: PhysicX

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Puck over glass penalty behind his own net. First time I see that.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Name me a player who doesn't f*** up mutliple times a game.

I would send him down as well. But that's beside the point. People are just way over the top with this guy...
Slaf just got a pass, not the best was easily knocked down and puck the other way.

1st overall picks should be better than this in his 2nd year.

To be fair to him, this should he his first NHL season, but Hughes and Gorton f***ed up there.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
The worst part about Gally contract is that Bergevin extended him 1 year before his contract was up. Why the rush did Bergevin tought Gally was going to score 40+goals and ask for 8m? The same year he was extended was the start of his sharp decline what a blunder...

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
The worst part about Gally contract is that Bergevin extended him 1 year before his contract was up. Why the rush did Bergevin tought Gally was going to score 40+goals and ask for 8m? The same year he was extended was the start of his sharp decline what a blunder...
He was one of our worst player in the 2020 playoffs and Bergevin figured he deserved a raise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad