Guelph Storm 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StormFan1990

Jan 13, 2024
It’s going to come down to the wire whether or not Jett is returned. All articles point to this being the case but torts is giving him a lot of praise

MidwestStorm

Oct 9, 2023
Surprised he is not playing tonight with their next game next Friday's season opener. Even with Torts high praise I don't think he will play more than 9 games this year. Huge trade deadline decision though as I am not confident he is back next year if he is having a big year this year as I expect he will.

Reactions: StormWatcher

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Surprised he is not playing tonight with their next game next Friday's season opener. Even with Torts high praise I don't think he will play more than 9 games this year. Huge trade deadline decision though as I am not confident he is back next year if he is having a big year this year as I expect he will.

Yes, he may get 9 games but there's no way he sticks as an 18 year old. I agree whole heartedly that it makes the trade deadline tough though... it would sting to graduate both Poitras and Luchanko without getting a return. I can't wait until he's back though... it'll make for some fun hockey in Guelph.

Reactions: MidwestStorm

MidwestStorm

Oct 9, 2023
With the arms race heating up, especially in the East, i wonder if George may get some offers he can't refuse.
Even Kingston and Sudbury may be looking to add and London, Erie and perhaps Flint will need to add just to keep up with the competition. Saginaw has little to offer but seem to want to make a run as well.
With limited players likely to move there still should be an opportunity to add a solid 06 and draft picks for a deep run the next couple of years.
I would prefer deadline moves since I am still bullish we can and will be a top 4 team in the West.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad