Guelph Storm 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part One)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StormFan1990

Jan 13, 2024
It’ll be fun to watch the line combos for the forwards. There are quite a few options for the top two lines. Luchanko, Karabela, Namestikov, Alriksson, Paquette, Serlin. I think McFadden and Snelgrove will be making a big push for top minutes as well. First year season ticket holder since I was a kid, used to go to memorial gardens a lot. I’m pretty excited for the season, fun to feel the buzz

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Luchanko 2 assists to open up his NHL pre season

Pretty obvious but going to say it anyways- going to put up a lot of points this year and next.

MidwestStorm

Oct 9, 2023
Luchanko 2 assists to open up his NHL pre season

Pretty obvious but going to say it anyways- going to put up a lot of points this year and next.

Beginning to worry there is a next year. At this point there may be greater odds of him sticking with Philly than there was for Poitras in Boston.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Beginning to worry there is a next year. At this point there may be greater odds of him sticking with Philly than there was for Poitras in Boston.
For Poitras he was one year older. I wouldn't be surprised if Luchanko saw some NHL games to start the season, but I doubt they burn his contract. Poitras was in a unique situation as the Bruins had 0 depth, and it didn't pay off for them as Poitras got injured. I doubt we see the same with Luchanko this year. That being said, this could be his final season in Guelph... which, similar to Poitras, would put a different spin on the contention window.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad