Recalled/Assigned: Gryba, Grant and Dziurzynski

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
The Cory Clouston patented breakout!

Poor Bingo.

No Zibanejad, Da Costa, Gryba, Wiercioch, DD, Grant, Stone or Hoffman.

---

With Grant and DD coming up, I wonder who is sitting? Are they just loading up with big guys to match the oversized waiver pickups from Toronto?

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Poor Bingo.

No Zibanejad, Da Costa, Gryba, Wiercioch, DD, Grant, Stone or Hoffman.

---

With Grant and DD coming up, I wonder who is sitting? Are they just loading up with big guys to match the oversized waiver pickups from Toronto?

Likely thats what it is, maybe they saw the Leafs push the Habs around and want to make sure that doesn't happen Saturday night.

Seems like a good time to test these guys out in the NHL and get an idea who they want to keep and maybe get some trade interest down the road.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Anderson is not being traded. Accept it please...

Probably not .. but Bishop needs his games too retain his RFA status ..Adding more grinders today might as well get those games in ..then Bishop becomes a more attractive trade piece

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Dziurzynski and Grant were also recalled. What's going on there...
various_types_of_tanks_military_highdefinition_picture_168725.jpg

The rest of the year is sure going to be fun...

Buckleys

Jul 21, 2006
We should get Filatov in Ottawa too!

But kind of serious, what are the chances he ever plays for us again?

Just my personal opinion, I think he'll come over for a training camp someday. I just can't see him cracking the line up, he is to soft.

Benttheknee

Jun 18, 2005
Ottawa
As I posted this change to the Toronto board (I thought they might be interested) it occurred to me that Maclean has decided to change the identity of the team from a puck possession to a hard to play against one.

This change makes a lot of sense given the players he has available. Add more physicality for a chip and chase game.

:cry: Puck possession is so much more entertaining :cry:

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Probably not .. but Bishop needs his games too retain his RFA status ..Adding more grinders today might as well get those games in ..then Bishop becomes a more attractive trade piece

Agreed

Agreed

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
As I posted this change to the Toronto board (I thought they might be interested) it occurred to me that Maclean has decided to change the identity of the team from a puck possession to a hard to play against one.

This change makes a lot of sense given the players he has available. Add more physicality for a chip and chase game.

Of course it is. That being said, I am very happy that we seem to have a coach that is capable and willing of changing up his system to suit the players he has.

Much better than a coach that only has one system and tries to fit in players that don't fit into that system.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011

Load up with Grinders and play the 1 goal game scenario .. I expect to see LA kings type hockey

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Agreed. Murray needs to increase his value although his last game was pretty good if only we could have scored for him.

Bringing up those prospects at the least does make it a little more interesting to watch the games to see how they do at this level although you can't put too much stock in one game. My guess is that Maclean doesn't want TO running ruckshaw over our players like they did with the Habs & likely wants to make sure no one else gets hurt. Orr will be the guy to watch out for, not sure if anyone will want to fight him other than Neil maybe.

It's unfortunate for Bingo but they are having a good season & maybe it doesn't hurt there team too much, if it doesn't continue for too long. How long before some of these injured players come back? Michalek, Regin & Latendresse should be back within a week or so. Not sure how long before the injured Bingo guys will be back though Stone & Hoffman but hopefully soon.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Agreed. Murray needs to increase his value although his last game was pretty good if only we could have scored for him.

Bringing up those prospects at the least does make it a little more interesting to watch the games to see how they do at this level although you can't put too much stock in one game. My guess is that Maclean doesn't want TO running ruckshaw over our players like they did with the Habs & likely wants to make sure no one else gets hurt. Orr will be the guy to watch out for, not sure if anyone will want to fight him other than Neil maybe.

It's unfortunate for Bingo but they are having a good season & maybe it doesn't hurt there team too much, if it doesn't continue for too long. How long before some of these injured players come back? Michalek, Regin & Latendresse should be back within a week or so. Not sure how long before the injured Bingo guys will be back though Stone & Hoffman but hopefully soon.

Accoring too Murray Regin is back vs devils ..Michalek miss the next 2 ..Stone 4 weeks Hoffman 8 weeks ..Latendresse honestly who knows ..

Id start Bishop vs Leafs x2 and Andy vs Rangers Devils

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad