Recalled/Assigned: Gryba, Grant and Dziurzynski

VVS

Nov 22, 2007
Ottawa, ON
I'm assuming him and Benoit are gonna be the guys that rotate in and out, since we'll really need Wiercioch's offensive game out there.

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
i like that he's getting a chance. i think he looks faster than last year, which is good because he was way too slow to ever make it. now we get to see if he's improved enough to be effective. real stay-at-home defenseman with a hard, fairly accurate shot. he's about as effective on the breakout as boro though....

SelleckStache

Mar 12, 2007
Ottawa
i like that he's getting a chance. i think he looks faster than last year, which is good because he was way too slow to ever make it. now we get to see if he's improved enough to be effective. real stay-at-home defenseman with a hard, fairly accurate shot. he's about as effective on the breakout as boro though....

I have the feeling most breakouts are coming off the glass for the next few games anyways

BringBackChara

Jan 23, 2013
Is he tough, will he play with a mean streak. Toronto with their new found toughness will try to push us around. Will he help toughen up this team"?

Iamok

Oct 20, 2010
Well if 9MM isn't playing, we're down a forward like we were against the Pens.

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Dziurzynski and Grant were also recalled. What's going on there...

falling_dominos_small.jpg

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
I have no idea where the goals are going too come from this could get ugly

Im surprised Prince didnt get a look for what weare missing speed skill and scoring abilities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad