Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Training Camp Begins

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
i don't think anyone goes down. they are stuck carrying 3 goalies and they need 13 forwards and 7 dmen. that forces them to ltir somebody until joshua is healthy or they make a trade. plus if they ltir poolman and put demko on ir they could actually call someone up.

As mentioned, depends entirely on Suter's health. If he's ready to go there's actually quite a bit they could move around, but if he's out there's not much point in sending anyone down.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Raty depends on Suter’s health. If he’s good to go I think Raty basically automatically goes down. There is room for Bains until Joshua is back, but they could also send him down and move Aman to wing (again if Suter is healthy) to possibly stay out of LTIR (along with waiving one of Juulsen/Friedman).

It will largely be dictated by the cap situation I’d think since we’re talking bottom of the line-up guys and nobody has really blown the doors off.

If Suter is injured to start the year, it really doesn’t matter unless you intend to make a waiver claim. You’ll pretty much be in LTIR regardless.
say they go with 21man roster. they still need an extra body just in case right. suter hurt,demko,joshua, poolman "unless they find a way to trade him somehow"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad