Quebec City, Canada
"You don't trade a player like Josh Anderson."

Wait... here's my favorite.

"You know nothing about hockey if you want Josh Anderson gone."

Reactions: the

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Looks more like he injured himself Saturday. He had treatments instead of practice today.
He's determined to succeed in treatments today.

I want it on record that I'm not agreeing with Laraque, Laraque is agreeing with me.

BGL is a moron but even a moron knows Team Toughness is fighting for the other guys on the ice and playing with an edge. Josh Anderson is a wasteman.

Josh Anderson is Rene Bourque. The transformation is complete.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
He became soft and irrelevant rather quickly.

He thinks he’s a 30 goal scorer with skills. What got him drafted and into the show is the physical side of his game. He seems to have forgot this.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He became soft and irrelevant rather quickly.

He thinks he’s a 30 goal scorer with skills. What got him drafted and into the show is the physical side of his game. He seems to have forgot this.
He doesn't think it, he wants to be it, because he gets injured just for sneezing these days.

Reactions: Hannibal

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Never say never, this is preseason and all, but I believe this guy is done. With a lower IQ, worse hands, and less aggression than Gally this will get ugly if he doesn’t get dumped on the Robidas Island Ice Floe

Reactions: EveryDay

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017

I want it on record that I'm not agreeing with Laraque, Laraque is agreeing with me.

Laraque, a former tough guy for the Oilers for eight seasons, mentioned his disappointment in the lack of response from the team, but also provided a suggestion of a player that could provide toughness in Kane’s absence, saying, “I have an idea of someone that could be available and someone that could fill in while Evander Kane is not there, and it’s Josh Anderson.”

Laraque was an Anderson fanboy two years ago and he turns on him this year because it's the popular thing to do. Dude's a goof.

Reactions: CapSpace

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal

Laraque, a former tough guy for the Oilers for eight seasons, mentioned his disappointment in the lack of response from the team, but also provided a suggestion of a player that could provide toughness in Kane’s absence, saying, “I have an idea of someone that could be available and someone that could fill in while Evander Kane is not there, and it’s Josh Anderson.”

Laraque was an Anderson fanboy two years ago and he turns on him this year because it's the popular thing to do. Dude's a goof.
...Ooooorrŕrr he turned on him because he stopped being the player that got him to the show snd became nothing more than a bum.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham

So he's basically a great spy for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad