Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Training Camp Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Waiting for the rest of the preseason to finish but, if the season were to start tomorrow, it would be hard to keep Raty and Lekkerimaki off the roster in favour of guys like PDG, Aman, and Sprong.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Waiting for the rest of the preseason to finish but, if the season were to start tomorrow, it would be hard to keep Raty and Lekkerimaki off the roster in favour of guys like PDG, Aman, and Sprong.

There is room for both Lekkerimaki and Sprong with Joshua out. Lekkerimaki may well win the open top-six spot to start, while Sprong has spent time with Suter, which could be 2/3rds of a line. I suspect Raty is moving ahead of Aman on the centre depth chart as we speak. PDG will be a part-time fourth-liner who subs in when needed. They'll probably carry him as the 13F at least until Joshua is healthy, unless Karlsson steals his spot.

I suspect they may be contemplating:

Heinen-Miller-Boeser
DeBrusk-Pettersson-Lekkerimaki
Hoglander-Raty-Garland
Sprong-Suter-Sherwood
PDG

Raty is sent down once Blueger is healthy. Unless he completely blows the doors off, then you probably move Suter to wing. Will be interesting to see what happens with Hoglander/Sprong once Joshua is healthy, but that will largely depend on if Lekkerimaki sticks.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
There is room for both Lekkerimaki and Sprong with Joshua out. Lekkerimaki may well win the open top-six spot to start, while Sprong has spent time with Suter, which could be 2/3rds of a line. I suspect Raty is moving ahead of Aman on the centre depth chart as we speak. PDG will be a part-time fourth-liner who subs in when needed. They'll probably carry him as the 13F at least until Joshua is healthy, unless Karlsson steals his spot.

I suspect they may be contemplating:

Heinen-Miller-Boeser
DeBrusk-Pettersson-Lekkerimaki
Hoglander-Raty-Garland
Sprong-Suter-Sherwood
PDG

Raty is sent down once Blueger is healthy. Unless he completely blows the doors off, then you probably move Suter to wing. Will be interesting to see what happens with Hoglander/Sprong once Joshua is healthy, but that will largely depend on if Lekkerimaki sticks.
i wonder who they will use a trade chip to improve the D if Raty and Lekk can stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad