Grub's Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | Training Camp Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JT Milker

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah I've had so many injuries, many serious ones too unfortunately, that I have a wealth of experience. You certainly compare injuries of any sort in the same area or muscle group that are even slightly related when you're trying to figure out an injury of a key player. Sometimes you have nothing else, sometimes at least it's a place to start understanding what you're dealing with. Even knowing McDavid completely damaged his and came back as McDavid is somewhat encouraging, even if the circumstances are completely different there is some valuable info there.

That was dumb though. We all saw the results of how players can make up their own minds and how effective that was. He should have been shut down by the team and had the surgery.
You can’t force someone to have surgery. Mikheyev would have been told he won’t be back to normal for a year or more and was like well the team isn’t out of the playoffs and I can still perform adequately.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I wonder if the Canucks will ever consider moving Joshua to the Center position.
Joshua has played C in the past and has a career FO% of 55.4%
The reason that this is on my mind is because of the apparent chemistry between Hoglander and Garland.
Because of Joshua works at Center then the only need i foresee the Canucks needing this year would be the 2RD position. hmm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad