Votes: 1 12.5%
  • France

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
France should have won this by a larger margin, great team effort but no player really impressed, maybe Maignan who made all the right choices. Unimpressed by Dembele and Griez, and Camavinga and Kolo Muani in their cameos.

Griezmann has played a lot further up the pitch all year for Atletico, maybe it's going to take him a couple of games to get accustomed to Deschamps' position for him at the NT

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Cama was very good on the pitch I thought. Kante was extremely impressive, don't know how you can ignore it. Saliba I won't even touch obviously.
Theo was also excellent, but seemed gassed at the end and could have cost a goal.

Dembele was bad, Thuram was awful, Rabiot was very good in pressing situations, Griez made a couple of very nice plays, but was meh rest of the game, Kounde was surprisingly solid and Upa was shaky.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
View attachment 883673

Yeah, no need to be a doctor to tell that’s a broken nose.
EpiskeyNew.gif

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
It's interesting that Koundé has said that he would rather play centre-back but he is put at right back both at club and international levels.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
France was trash, all the big players look brutal so far except Spain.
Ehhh, I dunno. We played our worst game in 6 years and we still created about 5 absolute sitters vs Spain (AND a penalty).

I think they'll have issues defensively against a faster team.

IMO, France and England were good, just played against sturdy opposition.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Ehhh, I dunno. We played our worst game in 6 years and we still created about 5 absolute sitters vs Spain (AND a penalty).

I think they'll have issues defensively against a faster team.

IMO, France and England were good, just played against sturdy opposition.
England were absolutely not good.

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad