Euro: Group C: Denmark vs. England

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Southgate needs to start picking his nose & scratching his ass in public, just to make the comparison even more on point.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Jonas Wind is one of the most underrated strikers out there, let's see if he proves me right

Maybe if people think he's utterly useless, but he's just alright IMO. More like the new Poulsen than the new hotness.

I like this danish roster a lot, but I do think they lack a dynamic creative on paper. If one of those forwards was replaced with an on-form Sane...and they started Rönnow ;-)...they could be scary.

Last edited:

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Jonas Wind is one of the most underrated strikers out there, let's see if he proves me right

Kinda alright. He would obviously never get the hype Höjlund gotten, but he’s not any worse.

I just want a drunk dane disgracing the nation again ;)

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If they cannot beat Denmark then they should just give up and admit they are the biggest frauds in football.

You're a loser until you're not. Southgate might be doing his best to make Löw look competent, but if they somehow won this tourney, no one would care about them dropping points to Denmark in the group stages.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
If they cannot beat Denmark then they should just give up and admit they are the biggest frauds in football.
I mean they already are

You're a loser until you're not. Southgate might be doing his best to make Löw look competent, but if they somehow won this tourney, no one would care about them dropping points to Denmark in the group stages.
If they get out.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Advancing from the group is a prerequisite to "somehow [winning] this tourney" ;-)
I’m just saying, they should probably finish their plate before asking for seconds. Dropping points here sets up what could be a disastrous final match day.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

Banned from the game
Cans on the train
Cans on the brain
Scott Dann's in a frame

Where's Cujomi. He always tried to get Dann in the England team.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Maybe if people think he's utterly useless, but he's just alright IMO. More like the new Poulsen than the new hotness.

I like this danish roster a lot, but I do think they lack a dynamic creative on paper. If one of those forwards was replaced with an on-form Sane...and they started Rönnow ;-)...they could be scary.

I thought Mikkel Damsgaard might have developed to a much better attacking and creative player, but he never did. And he has been only a sub player in the Premier league for a couple of seasons now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad