• Switzerland

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Shaqiri doing Shaqiri things.

That being said, only just realizing Switzerland's kit has blue accents. I mean why..they look like a Finland team out there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I can't see Ralston coming back for the second half. Go to a back four, put Tierney at right back and put Christie on and get one of the midfielders to push up and get near Adams.

ScottishCanuck

May 9, 2010
Scotland
Here’s the thing - we’re a football crazy nation but we haven’t evolved with the times. We’ve got the results recently and went through a purple patch last year beating Spain in that run. But our style of play is so poor compared to even the likes of Romania, Georgia and Albania.

That really shouldn’t be the case.

Hopefully we can get the win but fundamental change is needed at every level. My club are complicit in never giving youth a chance. Our development record is shocking.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Here’s the thing - we’re a football crazy nation but we haven’t evolved with the times. We’ve got the results recently and went through a purple patch last year beating Spain in that run. But our style of play is so poor compared to even the likes of Romania, Georgia and Albania.

That really shouldn’t be the case.

Hopefully we can get the win but fundamental change is needed at every level. My club are complicit in never giving youth a chance. Our development record is shocking.
Gilmour looks like a real life version of one of those "what would a modern player look like in the past" arguments. Like he's playing a different sport entirely.

Reactions: ScottishCanuck

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Other than Robertson nobody is confident enough or skilled enough to want to run at Swiss defenders. Very frustrating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad