GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • Canada vs. Slovakia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
Is Mcdavid playing ?

Domi, Fabbri , Duclair and Virtanan look outstanding.

Even though Slovaks are totally out classed

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I love Virtanen! Would still rather Nylander (yes I'm a leafsfan) but Vancouver has a lot to be excited about with Virtanen. He is physical and can score. A jamie Benn/Corey Perry type of player

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Slovakia made Canada angry and now they are paying for it.

This will teach them to ever be born.
---

Also before people jump on McDavid, give him time he's that good.

Eichel didn't register a single point in their 10 goal game during the tune up, both teams are just that stacked.

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
I love Virtanen! Would still rather Nylander (yes I'm a leafsfan) but Vancouver has a lot to be excited about with Virtanen. He is physical and can score. A jamie Benn/Corey Perry type of player

Great post. This is how opposing fan bases should discuss other teams prospects. With respect and real crisisism. Cheers!

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I agree, but last year I thought he was one of Canada's top forwards, playing around the net and crashing and banging, this year looks like he's trying to play it the skill way, not his game at all.

Maclean has ruined him! :sarcasm:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
The Slovaks were not a strong team, but I liked the fact that we kept pushing that entire game. No shifts off, and hungry to score. We've been missing that for a few years while we over-focused on systems and boring "200 foot" hockey.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
Fucale went in. He was great

He was good, not a lot to do though. One positive is that the two issues he had in the pre-tournament games (glove and puck handling) were both non-existent tonight. He had a few solid glove saves and moved the puck smoothly and crisply when we were under pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad