Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
Teenagers and growing into their bodies.. people had injury concerns about both Raymond and Seider. Then they played 82 NHL games.

i've always felt the opposite about Seider if anything

he just seems to have that "it" factor where every time it seems like he might be hurt he's fine and back out there the next night, and that's something that has dated back to well before he hit the NHL

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden

he just seems to have that "it" factor where every time it seems like he might be hurt he's fine and back out there the next night, and that's something that has dated back to well before he hit the NHL
Yeah that's what happened in the SHL and made some people feel his style of play could lead to injuries. I'm not worried about Edvinsson yet, I think he'll be fine once he fills out a bit more.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing

Germany's national team head coach Toni Söderholm said that he has known Seider since he was 16 and during this time Seider has had 3 injuries. Söderholm said that everytime Seider has been injured, he has come back even stronger.

Perfect Human

Dec 17, 2014
4 road games, 0.500 points
3 home games, 0.667 points

If they could keep this record, that's a playoff team.
Man, I hope they are a playoff team this year. Opportunity for Kasper and Wallinder to come over and play in the playoffs if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad